Healthy Gut = Healthy Horse.
- Two unique Strains of Probiotics & Patented Gastric Facilitator
- Proven Bio-regulator that Supports Energy, Muscle, & Overall Health.
- Promotes Healthy Gut Flora & pH to Address Occasional Gastric Distress
- Assists in the Digestion & Absorption of Key Nutrients
- Moderates Environmental Impacts on the GI Tract (Travel, Training, Weaning etc.)
30 Day Supply
Probiotics are very fragile. They are easily destroyed through exposure to gastric juices (in the horse’s stomach), extreme temperatures (during shipping or in the feed room), light (on store shelves), or oxygen (in the container itself). Indeed, many probiotics are dead long before they ever get off the store shelf.
ProActive ProBiostatin® has addressed these issues by encapsulating our microflora into a stabilized yeast matrix. While providing shelter and protection from the environment, it is also a source of nutrient rich food to sustain them while they wait to be fed to your horse. Once fed, ProBiostatin restores GI balance and health, allowing the horse to more easily reach maximum potential.
ProActive ProBiostatin® is a gastric shock resistant, stable, effective probiotic with clinically proven antibiotic resistant strains that act as a true bio-regulator- promoting and supporting the overall good health and optimal performance of the horse.
- Supports GI homeostasis-the stabilization of GI tract.
- Supports healthy weight gain and nutrient absorption.
- Promotes a balanced microflora in the gut.
- Supports the overall well-being of the horse.
- Nourishes Natural Gut Bacteria.
ProActive Probiostatin® represents the newest development in improving the delivery and survivability of probiotics throughout the GI tract all the way to the hindgut. By combining two of the most well established and gastric resistant probiotic strains (Kluyveromyces fragilis B0399 and Saccharomyces cerevisiae fragilis 1026) with the patented Actistatin® technology ( USPTO 8,192,745 & 8,404,246 ) ProBiostatin enhanced the beneficial effect of these specific probiotic strains by stabilizing gastric pH and reducing metabolic loss through the stomach.
ProActive Probiostatin® is a true gastrointestinal bio-requlator. ProBiostatin exercises a positive influence by enhancing natural microbial proliferation and metabolic activity in response to the available nutrient substrate at every level of the tract. This is important because the enterotype changes with each level of the tract. This fact is a profound difference from the other probiotic approaches which flood the tract with a specific array of microbes that lack the flexibility to exercise a similar positive metabolic effect to the changing nutrient substrate.
Two dynamics that are important and relevant to the nutrient substrate. ProBiostatin® metabolites increase microbial mass relative to the nutrient substrate.
ProActive ProBiostatin® metabolites creating increase resident microbial mass relative to the nutrient substrate.
How is this achieved? Actistatin® gastric stabilizer is clinically proven to aid in protein isolate survivability. Protected by two US patents 8,192,745 & 8,404,246 Actistatin® reduces metabolic loss, gastric acid production and temporarily raises alkalinity to provide a favorable environment that reduces gastric shock responsible for the loss of most probiotics.
- Kluyveromyces fragilis B0399: This registered strain of microorganism is stabilized and isolated through a patented manufacturing process, allowing the first pH resistant commercial lactic yeast-based probiotic that helps stimulate the proliferation of intestinal flora.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae fragilis 1026: This registered strain of microorganism is one of the most widely used probiotics in the world. It is stabilized and isolated to be pH resistant to gastric loss and to improve metabolic function of intestinal flora; facilitating uptake and utilization of the proteins, carbohydrates and nutrients in the existing equine diet.
ProActive Probiostatin® Probiotic Characteristics
- Survives gastric shock.
- Bio-regulates intestinal flora by increasing resident microbial mass created by its specific enzymes.
- Creates metabolic acidification allowing resident microbial metabolites to control gastro-intestinal pH.
- Increases feed efficiency via “Homofermenting” – yielding more energy: 2 ATP from one glucose molecule.
- Decreases gas production.